Selasa, 09 September 2008

ENGLISH INDONESIAN VERSION Berita Terkini

ENGLISH INDONESIAN VERSION

ENGLISH INDONESIAN VERSION

What is Junglish?

Jungle English.like one mentioned below:

Javelish.The typical Javanese language: 'lho', 'lha ', 'tho', 'kok', 'ki'

, 'yo', 'no', etc

- Lho, I already bought that book

- Kok, buying again?

- I told you many times 'tho'

- Lha, I didn't know tho yo.how ki?

- Don't be like that, no.?

-Yo Mbok Ojo Ngono toh Yes Mother Don't do That toh.

Jakartenglish.Jakarte English is marked by the 'sih', 'deh ', 'dong', 'nih', etc

- That book is very good, deh.

- Can you speak english?.yeah a little sih I can

- Use my money first nih.

- Give me more dong.

- How sih? Little little angry.

Other exclamation words of Java: 'wo_', 'wah', ''jian'

- Wo_, only like that tho

- Wah, expensive, tho?

- Jian, Paijem is so beautiful tenan.

Sundanglish is also available such as 'atuh', 'euy ', 'mah'

- Well, if that kind, it pretty so-so atuh

- It can't be that way euy.

- I am mah, not like that.anything else?

Keep Smiling, Euy.& Keep Mesem mbak, Keep Ngangak beh.

Source: Kang Kabayan & Mas Bejo & Bang Sami'un & Cak Ali,

sumber ENGLISH INDONESIAN VERSION : Milis
ENGLISH INDONESIAN VERSION